The spirit of the Victorian Era finds itself elegantly and eagerly spun into the unique design of this faucet. Basin tap faucets are a traditional design that allows users to mix water to their desired temperature within the sink basin. With cross handles for ease of use, the perfect temperature can be acquired with the separate cold and hot water taps. The Essex Basin Tap Faucet With Cross Handle and its featured sturdy brass construction and premium oil rubbed bronze finish are guaranteed to glamorize your home’s traditional ensemble for years to come. This faucet adds a sheen of classical grace to your traditional style.
- High Quality Brass Construction
- Hardisc Ceramic Disc Cartridge
- High Quality Finishing to Resist Tarnishing or Corrosion.
- 1.2 GPM/4.5 LPM Water Flow Rate at 60 PSI (CEC Standard)
- 2-1/2″ Spout Height
- 4-3/8″ Spout Reach
- Deck Mount Installation
- Standard 1/2″ IPS Connection
- Drain Not Included